Dr. Vipul Patel
Podiatrist in Shepherdsville and Lousiville, KYBullitt County Foot & Ankle Center
Dr. Vipul Patel at Bullitt County Foot & Ankle Center maintains the highest levels of accreditation and pursues ongoing education to stay ahead of the latest trends in foot & ankle surgery.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from University of Missouri-Columbia, 2000.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, 2005.
- 3 year Foot & Ankle Surgery residency from Dayton VAMC, 2008.
- Private practice in Louisville, KY since 2008.
- Experience in comprehensive reconstructive foot & ankle surgery.
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
- Board Qualified in Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
- Reconstructive foot & ankle surgery
- Foot & Ankle trauma
- Foot & Ankle fractures
- Foot & Ankle arthritic conditions
- Pediatric Foot & Ankle injuries
- Gait abnormalities
- Bunion & Hammertoes
- Heel pain
- Diabetic foot care
- Wound care
- Sports Medicine
- Custom braces and orthotics
- Ingrown toenails
- Skin biopsy
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Kentucky Podiatric Medical Association
- Jewish Hospital Downtown
- Jewish Medical Center East
- Jewish Medical Center South
- Jewish Medical Center Northeast
- St. Mary's Hospital
- Norton Hospital Downtown
- Norton Brownsboro Hospital
- Norton Suburban Hospital
- Norton Audubon Hospital
- Kosair Hospital Downtown
- Kosair Brownsboro Medical Center
- Baptist East Hospital
- Baptist Eastpoint Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Attending faculty at the Norton Hospital Podiatric Residency Program.